- Vintage Stephen's Brothers silk blouse from Oxfam.
- Beige cardigan from Topshop
- Blue chambray skirt from American Apparel
- Brown tights hand-me-down from my Mother
- Brown leather evacuee shoes from Marks and Spencers
- Carrier bag: essential to my chic.
- Cream pique polo shirt from American Apparel
- Jeans by Cheap Monday
- Two-tone boaters from Asos
- Summer Peach Dov's Hoodie from American Apparel
Some long overdue pictures from a spontaneous day trip to London Jian Wei and I took in the final weeks of the summer holidays. We went to the Serpentine Art Gallery in Hyde to see the Wolfgang Tillmans exhibition, which I wasn't too taken with and neither was I by the pissy weather. The drizzle soon progressed into all out torrential downpour and so we were forced to shelter in Pizza Hut and concluded the day with a good read in the delightful jazz cafe in the famous Foyles bookshop on Charing Cross Road.